Friday, October 20, 2006

Bowling today(20/10/2006)

Today Cheok, Jaslene, Gabriel, Yaw Choong and I went to Parkson for bowling.......
maybe a small small reunion also......


And Jaslene scores......... GOAL!!!!

We arrived Parkson at about 10.20, played 1 game.....
I wasted my 1st bowl and got a zero for it......
Jaslene scored a strike few turns later, Cheok too, and me three.......
Then come Gabriel(i thought Joanne's coming).......
Next only come Yaw Choong who pitifully and enthusiastically took a bus here to Parkson......
We played for 4-5 games and went to Pizza Hut for lunch. Yummy!!!!
Wow, we ordered a 6 person meal while we have only 5.... Hehe, maybe too hungry.......
So after that we walked here and there, strolling the whole Parkson and finally we went to the toy department.....
I just feel like i went back to my early age, playing with toy cars, and more ABUSING barbie dolls.......wahaha
We are too cruel, can't even let go a 'naive' barbie doll....
After that, at around 2, we left Parkson, Gabe, Cheok and Jaslene went to the State's Library, and YC and I went straight to our tuition....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!