Saturday, November 04, 2006

Church Camp

Why we attended our annual Church Camp during the June holidays at the Port Dickson Golf & Country Club. Well this pic shows that we are playing a game of trusting. Each group consists of two with one of them blind-folded, and the other will lead. Can you see me?? Nah, i'm the guy hidden behind Naveen(yellow shirt)...... So let me introduce these friends from left-->right.
James Lim, Soong Sern, Chye Mei, Chye Leng, Jia Ying, Ariel, Naveen, Chye Hoong, George(guy at the left of Naveen) and surely me myself, Zhong Zhen.........
Aren't they lovely, active and gorgeous??? Ya, i think so!!!

Here's another pic we took together while having the activity.....
Remember, we MUST trust and believe in each other. Especially when he/she says,"Follow my voice." So just follow the sound and you'll never get lost, but just remember to listen to instructions and act fast. Because if you do not, you may get bumped into a tree. Just like some did!!! Hehe.......

Here at night, we played card games with werewovles, vampires and priests..... Wow, what a nice game. I do hope time can reverse so that i can enjoy more during the camp. And next time plz remind me to bring the plug for the camera charger. Haiz