Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Rainbow of love










I took this 2 pics at my backyard around 5p.m.!!! The uncommon thing is that there are 2 rainbows shining in the sky, and there's no rain before that........ I like this scene very much because it's natural and most of all, we seldom can see rainbows or we often didn't spend time looking up the sky to see whethere there is a rainbow somewhere out there..........
Somewhere out of the rainbow,
Is me and my bow,
I shot it with an arrow,
And it flew in a straight row.
The arrow never flew,
it stays in my bow,
forever and ever......
Like the rainbow in the sky........

2 comments:

cassie said...

WoW..that is so cool..how nice my place like urs..could see.this^^

(",)J@mEs(~i~) said...

haha, nice rite?? but i once saw a more beautiful one at my school......
Wow, that one just like rainbow in the cloud and the sun shinig....
so marvelous